Friday, July 28, 2006

Good Sportsmanship

Last night while grinding my druid, spam was all up in my face. The culprit: /5 WorldDefense. How long? Consistently for an hour straight.

A few people from that other channel of spam started grumbling about the ruckus, leading us to decide to see what all the fuss was about. I hopped on Mauve and hitched a ride to Astranaar. Once there we were met by a intimidating large gang of horde between the levels of 40-55. This wasn't gonna be a walk in the park even with the meager 7 level 60s we managed to scrape together into a raid.

Alas, We were able to make quick work of them but they just kept coming back for more. This eventually lead to open cryptic dialog with a few horde who were brave enough to stick around. We tried our best to decipher Orcish and strange gestures and ended up enjoying each others company.

A couple hours later after we all had moved on to bigger and more painful things (epic'd out horde raiding Goldshire) I received a tell from Instigator, the level 1 alt of one 56 Orc Hunter by the name of Trejumin whom I been pwn'n all night. He thanked me for a good time and wanted to keep in touch in hopes of planning more battles between our factions. This lead to dialog about our out-of-game experiences. I was surprised to learn that people who choose to play a horde character are real people too and aren't the big of jerks I imagined them to be.

Well, I wasn't really surprised but it is always good to be reminded of the fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home